07 March 2011

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go

Tomorrow is the big day, I am returning to work after being off sick for many many months. I feel like if it is my first job, or a bit like if I am going to be the new girl in class. But at the same time I am super excited and can't wait to go back.
I am worried that I will not be able to do my work anymore, I know that I can't concentrate as before and that I am still very tired. And probably a lot of things have changed since I left. It's going to be a challenge, more like a whole new beginning.
Not everyone is aware of the reason why I was off sick for so long and I hope I am not bombarded with questions, I am not sure if I feel like talking about it over and over again. Once they see me it will be clear that I had chemo, I am still wearing a scarf which says enough I believe.
Today after spending a couple of hours in the sun reading, I went for a massage, a facial and a manicure (to hide these horrible yellowish-brown decrepit nails!). I feel great. I needed to have a relaxed day.

1 comment:

Lollipop said...

oooh! I'm so happy for you!!!
xxx